"Giving and Growing Together"
Since 1899, CBI has welcomed tens of thousands through our doors: visitors looking to say kaddish; locals hoping to reconnect with their Jewish identity; church groups, students and anyone curious about this 4,000-year old way of life. For all these and more, CBI is a place of acceptance and welcome.
Now, after nearly 50 years in the same building, we are transforming this space into one that reflects the warmth and learning inside. Our $1.25 million Capital Campaign will enable us to make significant changes to our sanctuary, learning spaces, social hall and common areas.
- Redesigned sanctuary with seating in the round, improved lighting and sound, and handicap access to the bimah
- Upgraded front entrance with spaces to sit and talk
- Updates to the kitchen, social hall and hallways
- Redesigned and improved handicap accessible restrooms
- New HVAC and other infrastructure improvements
Provided funds are available:
- Multipurpose education/conference room
- Patio area for outdoor services, events and programs
*Images include areas to be completed given available funds
We need your help to make it happen
To complete the full scope of the proposed renovations will require approximately $1.25 million. The good news is that, to date, CBI families have contributed over 80% of the total. Now we're extending our reach to friends, families and those who have visited CBI over the years. If you have found value - in a service, program or interaction - please consider a tax deductible gift. Help us reach our goal and ensure CBI is here for you and your family, well into the future.